- Download ESET Uninstaller and save it to your Desktop.
- Restart your computer in Safe Mode.
- Double-click the ESETUninstaller icon on your Desktop.
Advanced user commands: (To view a full list of available commands for the ESET Uninstaller, type
ESETUninstaller.exe /helpor click to view a screenshot):
- If you are removing ESET products from bootable media, you will be asked whether you want to remove ESET files from each available partition separately.
/mode=offlineparameter specifies the uninstallation mode for CD and USB drives.
/mode=onlineparameter specifies hard disks. Very rarely, you may need to use the
/mode=onlineparameter to force the ESET product file deletions if the ESET Uninstaller does not detect your bootable media automatically.
- To remove all present ESET products and components (including ERA components) without being prompted, run the uninstaller with the
- Read the warning and type y to confirm.
- Review the item(s) listed under Installed ESET products, type the number that corresponds to the ESET installation in this list that you want to remove and then press Enter.
- Type y to confirm your selection.
- Once the ESET Uninstaller tool is finished running, press any key to exit and then restart your computer in Normal Mode.
- The uninstaller writes a log of all its processes to the ~ESETUninstaller.log file (located in the same folder as the ESETUnistaller.exe file) for future reference.